Abstract: Bloomfield House, Enniscorthy, Wexford, renovations underway 31 May 1944 for M. Flynn Esq. Originally constructed for William Russell Farmer in approximately 1837. The original architect was Daniel Robertson. Alterations and repairs were carried out by G. & T. Crampton in 1944-1945. The architects for these works were McDonnell & Dixon.
Bloomfield, Enniscorthy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/