Abstract: Bloomfield House, Enniscorthy, Wexford, completed 7 February 1945. Originally constructed for William Russell Farmer in approximately 1837. The original architect was Daniel Robertson. Alterations and repairs were carried out by G. & T. Crampton in 1944-1945. The architects for these works were McDonnell & Dixon.
Bloomfield, Enniscorthy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/