Abstract: Bank of Ireland, College Green, completed west portico. Renovation works by G. & T. Crampton carried out in 1944-1945. The architect for these works was Edwin Bradbury.
Bank of Ireland west portico is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/