Abstract: Hazelbrook dairy, Rathfarnham, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Hughes Bros. (HB) in 1946-1948. The architects were McDonnell & Dixon. The dairy later became a HB Ice Cream factory. The building no longer exists.
Hughes Bros. dairy, Rathfarnham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/