Hughes Bros. dairy, Rathfarnham - UCD Digital Library

Hughes Bros. dairy, Rathfarnham

Abstract: Hazelbrook dairy, Rathfarnham, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Hughes Bros. (HB) in 1946-1948. The architects were McDonnell & Dixon. The dairy later became a HB Ice Cream factory. The building no longer exists.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
23 x 30 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
HB Ice Cream (Firm)
Dairying--Ireland--Dublin
Agricultural facilities--Ireland--Dublin--1940-1950
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_47135
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 3/16
Suggested credit
"Hughes Bros. dairy, Rathfarnham," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:47135>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Hughes Bros. dairy, Rathfarnham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/