Abstract: Aerial view of the Clonskeagh Castle estate, showing Maple Road, Whitethorn Road, Whitebeam Avenue, and Whitebeam Road. The estate was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1939-1963.
Aerial view of Clonskeagh Castle estate is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/