Abstract: Aerial view of the CIÉ chassis factory, Jamestown Road, Inchicore, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1948-1950 with the steel work by Dublin Steel Erection Company. The architect was Michael Scott. The building is now the Office of Public Works (OPW) Central Engineering Workshop.
CIE Chassis Production Factory, Jamestown Road, Inchicore is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/