Boland's Bakery, Grand Canal Street - UCD Digital Library

Boland's Bakery, Grand Canal Street

Abstract: Construction of Boland's Bakery, Grand Canal Street, rebuilt and expanded by G. & T. Crampton in 1948-1951. The architects were Samuel Stephenson & Sons. The building is now the Treasury Building.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
8 x 11 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
Building construction--Ireland--Dublin--1940-1950
Treasury Building (Dublin, Ireland)
Bakeries--Ireland--Dublin--1940-1950
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_47179
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 3/43/5
Suggested credit
"Boland's Bakery, Grand Canal Street," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:47179>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Boland's Bakery, Grand Canal Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/