Abstract: Flats for Dublin Corporation, Oliver Plunkett Avenue, Irishtown constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1950. The buildings are now known as George Reynolds House.
Flats for Dublin Corporation, Irishtown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/