Abstract: De La Salle Schools, Ballyfermot constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1950-1953. The architect was Simon Aloysius Leonard of W. H. Byrne & Sons.
De La Salle Schools, Ballyfermot is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/