Abstract: Central Hotel Chambers, 7-9 Dame Court, off Exchequer Street, reconstruction by G. & T. Crampton in 1955, replacing a building destroyed by fire. The architects were McDonnell & Dixon.
Central Hotel Chambers, Exchequer Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/