Hammersmith Works, Ballsbridge - UCD Digital Library

Hammersmith Works, Ballsbridge

Abstract: Hammersmith iron works, Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge was originally constructed in 1834 for Richard Turner. A new roof was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1949. The architect for these works was McDonnell & Dixon.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of Resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
19 x 24 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc) Aerial photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
Hammersmith Iron Works (Dublin, Ireland)
Foundries--Ireland--Dublin--1890-1900
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_47230
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 3/79
Suggested credit
"Hammersmith Works, Ballsbridge," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:47230>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Hammersmith Works, Ballsbridge is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/