Abstract: Extension to Bradmola Mills Ltd., Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1956. The architects were McDonnell & Dixon. The building no longer exists.
Extension, Bradmola Mills Ltd., Blackrock is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/