Abstract: Portobello House, Richmond Row / Portobello Harbour, before renovations. The building was originally constructed as a hotel in 1805-1807 and later became a nursing home. The original architect was James Colbourne. Refurbishment by G. & T. Crampton in 1972. The architects for these works were Costello Murray Beaumont. The building is now Atlas Language School.
Portobello House pre-1972 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/