Abstract: Restoration of the Campanile, Trinity College. Originally constructed in 1852 and designed by Charles Lanyon, restoration works were carried out by G. & T. Crampton in 1974.
Restoration of the Campanile Tower, TCD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/