Abstract: Dolphin House, Essex Street, originally constructed in 1887-1898. The original architect was John Joseph O'Callaghan. Refurbishment by G. & T. Crampton in 1982. The architects for these works were Campbell Conroy Hickey.
Dolphin House refurbishment is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/