Abstract: Staircase in the Dining Hall, Trinity College, Dublin, after restoration works by G. & T. Crampton in 1985. The architects for these works were de Blacam & Meagher. The Dining Hall was originally constructed in 1741 and the architect was Richard Castle. The restoration works followed a fire in 1984.
Trinity College, Dublin, Dining Hall staircase after restoration is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/