SS Michael and John, Exchange Street Lower - UCD Digital Library

SS Michael and John, Exchange Street Lower : façade

In collection Civic and Ecclesiastical Architecture of Georgian Dublin Collection

Date
Date created:
Type of Resource
still image
Physical description
1 still image : digital
4991x3540 pixels — Digital origin: reformatted digital — Reformating quality: preservation (image/tiff) (image/jp2) (image/jpeg)
File details: Original file in TIFF format; a JPEG2000 file has been derived from the original using Kakadu software; JPEG files in various resolutions have been derived for the original using ImageMagick software.
Digital image captured from the original 35mm slide in the slide library of the UCD School of Art History and Cultural Policy
Note
The building contains fabric of the former Smock Alley Theatre designed by Michael Wills in 1735. Interior remodelled in 1996.
Languages
English  
Genre
Slide
Subject
Architecture--Ireland--Dublin
Churches--Ireland--Dublin
Facades--Ireland--Dublin
Built environment--Ireland--Dublin
Location
University College Dublin. UCD School of Art History and Cultural Policy. Civic and Ecclesiastical Architecture of Georgian Dublin Collection. UCDAHCP0179
Alternative view
SS Michael and John, Exchange Street Lower: rear elevation to Essex Street West

Record source
Prepared by IVRLA project staff, UCD Library, University College Dublin Record identifier: uri:info:fedora/ivrla:31365 — Descriptions created by IVRLA project staff, UCD Library, University College Dublin.

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
SS Michael and John, Exchange Street Lower : façade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/

Digital rights: © University College Dublin, National University of Ireland, Dublin. Copyright and reproduction rights for this digital resource are held by University College Dublin and administered by UCD School of Art History and Cultural Policy, Newman Building, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland.