Tower Bar, Henry Street - UCD Digital Library

Tower Bar, Henry Street

Abstract: Cassidy's, The Tower Bar, 33 Henry Street was originally constructed in approximately 1770-1790. Works by G. & T. Crampton were done in 1907. The building is now a shop, Lush.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
25 x 18 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
33 Henry Street, Henry Place, Dublin 1, Ireland
Bars--Ireland--Dublin--1900-1910
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_46857
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 1/36
Suggested credit
"Tower Bar, Henry Street," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:46857>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Tower Bar, Henry Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/