Abstract: Factory at New Wapping Street and Mayor Street Upper, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Crittall window manufacturers in 1933. The architects were Higginbotham & Stafford.
Factory at New Wapping Street for Messrs. Crittall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/