Abstract: Seamen's Institute, 12-14 Eden Quay was originally constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1919-1920. The architects were William Mitchell & Son. The building is now Lefroy House, a Salvation Army homeless support service.
The Seamen's Institute, Eden Quay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/