Abstract: New shop and offices for William O'Connor & Sons, tailors, 18 St. Andrew's Street, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1934. The architect was Thomas Joseph Cullen.
Messrs W. O'Connor and Sons, new premises at no. 18 St. Andrew Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/