Abstract: National Maternity Hospital Section 2, Holles Street, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1931-1937. The architect was Ralph Henry Byrne of W. H. Byrne & Sons. —
Abstract: CB: NIAH: DIA: Paddi:
National Maternity Hospital section no. 2 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/