Abstract: New offices, 123 (or 145?) Lower Rathmines Road, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Messrs Bells Ltd. in 1936. The architect was Arnold Francis Hendy. The building no longer exists.
New offices for Messrs Bells Ltd. at no. 123 Lower Rathmines Road is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/