Abstract: Watling Street flats, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Dublin Corporation in 1936-1938. The architect was Herbert George Simms. The building is now known as Emmet Buildings.
Flats at Watling Street for the Dublin Corporation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/