Abstract: Hammersmith iron works, Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge was originally constructed in 1834 for Richard Turner. A new roof was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1949. The architect for these works was McDonnell & Dixon.
Hammersmith Works is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/