University College Dublin - UCD Digital Library

University College Dublin

Abstract: Construction of University College Dublin, Earlsfort Terrace by G. & T. Crampton in 1914-1918. The architects were Doolin & Butler (Rudolph Maximilian Butler). The building is now the National Concert Hall.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
24 x 30 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
National Concert Hall (Dublin, Ireland)
Universities & colleges--Ireland--Dublin--1910-1920
Building construction--Ireland--Dublin--1910-1920
Location
https://doi.org/10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_46827
Location
UCD School of Geography. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady . 1/6
Suggested credit
"University College Dublin," held by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady. © Unknown. Digital content by Dr. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:46827>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
University College Dublin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/