Abstract: The Royal University of Ireland on Earlsfort Terrace, which was taken down and the tower re-erected in the National Museum. Originally constructed by George Moyers in 1880, the original architect was Edward Kavanagh. It later became University College Dublin, Earlsfort Terrace, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1914-1918. The architect of those works was Doolin & Butler (Rudolph Maximilian Butler).
Royal University of Ireland is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/