Royal Veterinary College, Ballsbridge - UCD Digital Library

Royal Veterinary College, Ballsbridge

Abstract: The Royal Veterinary College, on Pembroke Road and Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1900. The original architect was Laurence A. McDonnell. The building was extended by G. & T. Crampton in 1907.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of Resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
19 x 29 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
Royal Veterinary College (Dublin, Ireland)
Universities & colleges--Ireland--Dublin--1900-1910
Stables--Ireland--Dublin--1900-1910
Location
https://n2t.net/doi:10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_46838
Location
G. & T. Crampton . 1/17
Suggested credit
"Royal Veterinary College, Ballsbridge," held by G. & T. Crampton. © Unknown. Digital content by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:46838>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Royal Veterinary College, Ballsbridge is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

Rights Statement License

The Rights Statement for this resource is "In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted" <https://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC-NC/1.0/>

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/

Zebra_Session: The table 'session_data' is full