Restoration of Gibbstown House - UCD Digital Library

Restoration of Gibbstown House

Abstract: Interior of Gibbstown House (or Gibstown House), Co. Meath which was originally constructed by James Henry for Thomas Gerrard in 1871. The original architect was William Henry Lynn. Restoration works by G. & T. Crampton took place in 1912-1914. The architect for these works was James Franklin Fuller. The building no longer exists.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Meath, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of Resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
23 x 29 cm
Condition: Some staining.
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Galleries (Upper level spaces)
Gibbstown House (Meath, Ireland)
G. & T. Crampton . 1/30
Suggested credit
"Restoration of Gibbstown House," held by G. & T. Crampton. © Unknown. Digital content by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Restoration of Gibbstown House is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

Rights Statement License

The Rights Statement for this resource is "In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted" <>

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: