Abstract: Shop front for Robinson & Steele tailors, 11 Dawson Street, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1922. The design was by Ralph Henry Byrne. The building no longer exists.
Robinson and Steele shop front on Dawson Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/