Abstract: Wynn's Hotel, 35-37 Lower Abbey Street, rebuilt by G. & T. Crampton for the Clarence Hotel Co. in 1925-1926. The architect was Peter Francis Russell, who succeeded the original architect Anthony Scott.
Wynn's Hotel Lower Abbey Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/