Abstract: The Provincial Bank, 104 Grafton Street. Additions and alterations were carried out by G. & T. Crampton in 1920-1921. The architect for these works was Charles Herbert Ashworth. The ground floor is now occupied by a branch of Cath Kidston.
New front to the Grafton Street branch of the Provincial Bank of Ireland is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/