Abstract: National Bank, Victoria Buildings, 1-2 Haddington Road (Baggot Street Upper), originally constructed in approximately 1835. Additions were carried out by G. & T. Crampton in 1919. The architects for these works were Fuller & Jermyn. The building now houses a branch of Milanos.
Alterations to the Baggot Street Branch of the National Bank is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/