Abstract: Construction of Block A flats, Hanover Street East, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Dublin Corporation in 1934-1935. The architect was Herbert George Simms. The complex is now known as Pearse House.
Hanover Street flats, block A, 20th March is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/