Abstract: National Bank, 6-7 Suffolk Street. Additions and alterations were carried out by G. & T. Crampton in 1925. The architects for these works were Fuller & Jermyn. The building no longer exists.
Suffolk Street entrance to the head office of National Bank Ltd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/