Abstract: Aldborough House housing area, Killarney Street, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Dublin Corporation in 1936-1940. The architect was Herbert George Simms. The building is now known as Killarney Court.
Flat dwellings at Aldborough House, Dublin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/