Abstract: Irish Glass Bottle Company, sheet glass factory, Charlotte Quay, Ringsend, originally constructed in 1870-1871. The original architect was Thomas Holbrook. Works were carried out by G. & T. Crampton in 1935-1936. The building no longer exists.
Irish Glass Bottle Co. Ltd. sheet glass factory is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/