Abstract: Construction site at Sligo Mental Hospital (St. Columba's). All limestone was dressed on site by 18 stone cutters from rough stone quarried at Cairn's Hill, 2 miles south of Sligo. The hospital was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1935-1936. The architects were McDonnell Dixon Downes. The building is now the HSE Sligo/Leitrim and West Cavan Mental Health Services.
Sligo Mental Hospital is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/