St. Luke's Hospital, Rathgar - UCD Digital Library

St. Luke's Hospital, Rathgar

Abstract: Out-patient's department, St. Luke's Hosptial, Rathgar, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1951-1954. The architect was Thomas P. Kennedy.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of Resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : b&w
23 x 28 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
St. Luke's Hospital (Dublin, Ireland)
Hospitals--Ireland--Dublin--1950-1960
Location
https://n2t.net/doi:10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_47099
Location
G. & T. Crampton . 3/2
Suggested credit
"St. Luke's Hospital, Rathgar," held by G. & T. Crampton. © Unknown. Digital content by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:47099>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
St. Luke's Hospital, Rathgar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

Rights Statement License

The Rights Statement for this resource is "In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted" <https://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC-NC/1.0/>

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/