Abstract: Hibernian Bank, 2-6 Tyrconnell Road. Inchicore, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1947-1948. The architect was either Simon Aloysius Leonard or Mr. White of W H. Byrne & Sons. The building subsequently became a Bank of Ireland.
Hibernian Bank Inchicore is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/