Abstract: Aerial view of Boland's Bakery, Grand Canal Street, rebuilt and expanded by G. & T. Crampton in 1948-1951. The architects were Samuel Stephenson & Sons. The building is now the Treasury Building.
Boland's Bakery, Grand Canal Street is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Irish Airways
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/