Abstract: Aerial view of the construction of Ballyowen Sanatorium, Lucan, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1950-1952. The architects were Peppard, Duffy, & Manahan. The building no longer exists.
Ballyowen Children's Sanatorium, Lucan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/