Abstract: Block of flats on Hogan Place and Erne Street, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Dublin Corporation in approximately 1958. The architect was George Herbert Simms. The building is now called Leo Fitzgerald House.
Hogan Place flats, Corporation of Dublin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/