Trinity College, Dublin, Dining Hall restoration - UCD Digital Library

Trinity College, Dublin, Dining Hall restoration

Abstract: Trinity College, Dublin, Dining Hall, restoration works by G. & T. Crampton in 1985. The architects for these works were de Blacam & Meagher. The Dining Hall was originally constructed in 1741 and the architect was Richard Castle. The restoration works followed a fire in 1984.

In collection G. & T. Crampton Photograph Archive

Origin information
Dublin, Ireland : G. & T. Crampton
Date created:
Type of Resource
still image
Physical description
1 photograph : col.
20 x 26 cm
Genre
Architectural photographs   linked data (gmgpc) Aerial photographs   linked data (gmgpc)
Subject
Trinity College (Dublin, Ireland). Dining Hall
Universities & colleges--Ireland--Dublin--1980-1990
Conservation & restoration--Ireland--Dublin
Location
https://n2t.net/doi:10.7925/drs1.ucdlib_47450
Location
G. & T. Crampton . 6/65
Suggested credit
"Trinity College, Dublin, Dining Hall restoration," held by G. & T. Crampton. © Unknown. Digital content by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady, published by UCD Library, University College Dublin <http://digital.ucd.ie/view/ucdlib:47450>

Record source
Descriptions created by staff of UCD Library, University College Dublin based on information provided by Assoc. Prof. Joseph Brady and Dr. Ruth McManus. — Metadata creation date: 2016-02-19

Rights & Usage Conditions

Creative Commons License
Trinity College, Dublin, Dining Hall restoration is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Copyright of the original resource: Unknown

Rights Statement License

The Rights Statement for this resource is "In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted" <https://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC-NC/1.0/>

To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/