Abstract: Interior of the Common Room, in the Dining Hall, Trinity College, Dublin, following a fire on the 13th July 1984. The Dining Hall was originally constructed in 1741 and the architect was Richard Castle.
Trinity College, Dublin, Common Room after fire is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright of the original resource: Unknown
To use for commercial purposes, please contact the UCD Digital Library See: http://digital.ucd.ie/terms/